WEBINAR: Patient involvement in quality and safety research
26 September - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm CEST
We are pleased to extend an invitation to a webinar on patient involvement in patient safety research, organized by SAFEST, of which HOPE is a consortium partner.
To mark World Day for Patient Safety, the consortia of the projects funded under Horizon Europe call topic “Enhancing quality of care and patient safety,” have come together to organize this workshop. Our collective ambition is to underscore the vital role of patients in shaping quality and patient safety research.
Date: 26th September 2023
- 16:00-16:15: Welcome by EU Officer
- 16:15-16:30: SAFEST Project Presentation
- 16:30-16:45: BE SAFE Project Presentation
- 16:45-17:00: SAFEPOLYMED Project Presentation
- 17:00-17:15: DELIVER Project Presentation
- 17:15-17:30: Patients Representatives Voice
- 17:30-17:45: Questions and Answers (Discussion)
- 17:45-18:00: Closing Remarks and End of Event
We believe that your participation will add significant value to the discussion. Together, let’s reinforce the bridge between patients and researchers, ensuring safety, and enhancing the quality of care.