- This event has passed.
European Alliance for Personalised Medicine Inaugural Congress
27 November 2017 - 30 November 2017
Hospital is a major strand of the Inaugural Congress of the European Alliance for Personalised Medicine which took place in the Waterfront Belfast from 27 to 30 November 2017.
The Congress theme was “Personalising Your Health: A Global Imperative!”.
Parallel Streams with a specific cancer focus include:
- Cancer: A Paradigm for Personalised Health
- Big Data for Better Health
- Driving the Innovation Agenda
- Keeping the Person in Personalised Health
- Personalised Health and the policy Agenda
The congress hosted the following key speakers:
- Alberto Bardelli, President, European Association for Cancer Research, Torino, Italy;
- Eva Weinreich-Jensen Vice-President, HOPE President & Senior Advisor, Danish Regions;
- Denmark Alexander Eggermont, Director General, Institute Gustav Roussy, Paris, France;
- Denis Lacombe, Director General, European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer, Brussels, Belgium;
- Martine Piccart, Director of Medicine, Jules Bordet Institute, Brussels, Belgium;
- Lillian Siu, Professor of Medicine, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Toronto, Canada;
- Richard Sullivan, Director, Institute of Cancer Policy, London, UK.